Residential Energy Efficiency Program
When you purchase ENERGY STAR® labeled appliances you can receive rebates, reduce energy consumption and lower your electric bill. NAED offers our residential customers savings on eligible appliance purchases. For information on appliances that qualify for rebates visit the Energy Star website.
View the NAED Appliance Rebate Application (PDF).
Rebates can be emailed to NAED Rebates.
The current program, limited to a total of $1,000 per customer per year, includes rebates for:
- Refrigerator with proof of disposal of old
- Clothes Washer and Dryer
- Smart Wi-Fi Thermostats
- Electric Vehicle Charger Level 2 chargers
- Rechargeable Battery Operated Lawn Equipment
- The above appliances are limited to a total of $400 per customer per year
- Central Air Conditioning, rebate of $200 must replace the old system
- Ducted and Ductless Air Source Heat Pumps. Rebate equals $250 per ton. Additional adder of $300 if replacing an old system.
- Hybrid Heat Pump Water Heater - Rebate equals $300
View the NAED Weatherization Application (PDF).
Rebate is 50% of total project cost up to $1,000.
We encourage you to start saving energy in your home by arranging for a home energy audit to become eligible for Weatherization incentives. For more information please contact NAED at 508-643-6310 to discuss scheduling an audit. Energy New England works with NAED to ensure quality home audits utilizing updated software called "Snugg Pro" and also has advice for energy-saving appliances and home improvement ideas.
All Weatherization rebates require an audit, please call NAED prior to any work being done.
Both programs are offered only to NAED residential customers. The programs run from January 1 through December 31 each year or when annual funds are expended.
Applications for rebates and incentives are available to pick up at NAED or by calling 508-643-6310. Questions can be emailed to the Weatherization Program.